Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly weigh in #13 I WILL NOT BE DISCOURAGED, I keep telling myself that!

Well, I do not have news I wanted to come and share today and to be as honest as I know how to be I have no clue WHY I have the news I do, but here you go:
Loss for the week: - 0 (GAINED +2 lbs)
Starting weight: 345 lbs
Current weight: 328 lbs
Total loss to date: 17 lbs
Total Percentage Lost: 4.9 %
BMI: 52.9
Pounds left to loose: 183


I worked out 5 days this week after not working out for the time before.  I also went out on thursday and did alot of walking and activity on our date night with Noah, and twice this week did big walking in stores.  I also ate even better.  I feel like I am just heading the other way.  I am now up 6 lbs from where I was.  down to only a 17 lb weight loss :( I mean I am thrilled that much is one but to have gained back now 6 lbs and these last 2 when I was working so hard is so frustrating.  And I feel like noone will believe I was working because the scale went the other way.  I keep telling myself I WILL NOT BE DISCOURAGED!  I am having to really fight it at this point!  I did quite a bit of learnin this week at the gym and out so I am thankful for that and trying to focus on that.  I guess I will just keep trying and see what happens.  My pain level is better this Sunday than last but still up there.  and I still feel swollen and bloated but that has always been a problem for me even as a kid so its just who I am I guess.  I feel even more like a blimp than normal. sigh


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't give up!! Maybe your gain is coming from muscle! You are getting stronger and that is wonderful!! It will click for you, i know it will. The enemy wants you to feel defeated and quit! Don't let him win this time! I KNOW this is your year :)

Soozie4Him said...

Tami, after doing all that exercise that you did, sometimes the scale doesn't reflect that. I started exercising and I had a slight gain (percentage-wise similar to yours). It was very frustrating - I was doing what I was supposed to, but why wasn't I losing like before? Well, I hung in there and finally this past week, I dropped down to my new low. The key is to NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF. Even if it's slow, even if sometimes you gain, you CAN do this, and the Lord will help you! You're doing this for your precious family, and for yourself, and girl, you DESERVE IT!!! God wants you healthy! Continue on and I think this next weigh-in will be better!!! Keep your chin up and your eyes on the Lord!

Robin said...

Just keep on keeping on Tami. I learned somewhere that it takes 21 days to make a habit. Focus on one thing that you want to do and try and do it everyday for 21 days ( walking, drinking 8 glasses of water, or focus on 1 meal of the day) After 21 days it should become a part of who you are and what you do. I'm rooting for you!