Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Weigh in # 12 ashamed to share

Today is my weekly weigh in #12.  I started this journey to a better me December 29, 2011. and started weekly weigh in's January 1st, 2012.  Today is 12 weeks since I began and rather than having an exciting update today 12 weeks in I have to share that I had a gain.  I am still battling swelling and alot of pain, have literally been in bed totally some days or the recliner other days.  It has been a really bad few weeks, but the biggest disappointment to me is that even during the bad times I cant do good.  I do not like this 2 steps forward 10 steps backward feeling.  But anyway, I can quite all together which with as much emotional stuff going on right now is very tempting, or I can just keep trying and try and try not to keep thinking forever I would be 4 lbs ahead if I had not blown it.  Anyway, here are the weigh in details:
Loss for the week: - 0 (GAINED +4 lbs)
Starting weight: 345 lbs
Current weight: 326 lbs
Total loss to date: 19 lbs
Total Percentage Lost: 5.5%
BMI: 52.6
Pounds left to loose: 181



4 comments:

Robin said...

Hang in there Tami. You can do this!

Viola & Steve said...

tami - i truly understandhow you feel but im sure you can do this with God's hand to guide you...

Anonymous said...

hugs :-(
M. Hazelet

alli said...

You are still doing great. Still have lost 5.5% -- don't give up. You can do this. If it is the swelling and water weight, then you could lose that 4 lbs. THIS week. You can do it. I am cheering you on!!