Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, July 7, 2012

2 weeks updates July 7, 2012

So I did not post last week on Sunday July1, 2012 because I did not have internet.  I almost posted on the 3rd when I had Internet back because that was 6 months since I joined Fitness Lady, but the day got away from me so I just decided to do it tonight while I had time.  So below you will see the weigh in for this week and last week.  


Loss for the week: - 1.2 lbs

Starting weight: 345 lbs
Current weight: 310 lbs
Total loss to date: 35 lbs
Total Percentage Lost: 10.1 %
BMI: 50
Pounds left to loose: 165

So , last week I had the loss of 1.2 lbs which was shocking after being at the hospital and not being able to exercise other than what I could do in the hospital room.  I had kinda expected a gain but was happy to have a loss! This week I did not gain but did not loose.  Stayed exactly the same.  




I am trying to do as this says above and take pride in how far I have come and have faith in how far I can go.   I am thrlled I have lost 35 pounds in 6 months.  It is more than I have ever lost before so that is huge for me! Should and could I have lost more in 6 months time, YES!  But I will take this as be happy with it!  
This is where I am right now!  Having to look at my purpose in this world, in my life, in this journey to a better me, etc.  Things are not going the past month or so as I would have liked but life happens and you have to keep trying and not give up.  Our financial situation has gotten to a point that I can't get to the gym, or even Church much at all.  I even took a week of the kids therapy which I hated.  I tell you this to ask for prayers for my mind during this time.  I know it will pass soon as we get caught up on things that got so far behind and then I will be able to go back to my plan for things in my life, but for now I am learning to be happy with where I am :)  I will say I have had some amazing one on one time with God at times I would have been at Church or at the gym or off doing whatever in town had I had gas for the van.  I would not trade these times with the Lord for anything!  I also had some wonderful time with my family during all this down time too :)  

Please also pray for my pain levels, my knees, my back, and my one shoulder that is getting much much worse.  I have an appointment with Ortho on friday of this week.  I just can't take the pain anymore as it is getting worse and worse in the shoulder and the knees and back are bad again.  It has affected my working out at home as well so I was really worried about weighing in this week. Anyway, that is things here with me.  


No comments: