Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Weigh In July 23, 2012

So I have moved my official weigh in day to Monday's.  I just do not want my focus first thing on Sunday Morning to be weighing in, but rather preparing my heart and mind for the day of worship ahead.  Here is this week's weigh in results.
Loss for the week: - 4 lbs
Starting weight: 345 lbs
Current weight: 316 lbs
Total loss to date: 29 lbs
Total Percentage Lost: 8.4 %
BMI: 51
Pounds left to loose: 171

I am happy for a loss, not happy that I have not lost all I gained last week.  In alot of pain this past week and still today.  I am not speaking Fibro Flare up because I just dont have time.  


I keep telling myself this above!!!  I do hear myself saying that and feel it inside.  So at times I feel like I am battling myself in this journey.  I know I can't do it alone, but I have God and friends to support me.  I have to hold on and fight to live.  And remember what I am fighting for!


It will be worth it!  and I have come far.  granted only 29 lbs since Dec 29th is not great, BUT I am still smaller than then!  Healthier than then, smarter than then, etc.  

I had 2 big motivation boosters this week.  Yesterday at Church I jumped in worship a little.  I was so into the worship and what I felt in side and started jumping.  My huge body slamming on my knees and back and neck being jarred by all this weight.  Lets just say agony interupted my worship! :(  NOT GOOD :(  I even more want this weight gone so I can worship and completely go with what I feel in my heart and spirit and not be hampered by my body! The dr said that the weight is way more on my knees even than what the scale shows!  Got to get this off and KEEP IT OFF!

and secondly my desire to get my BMI in line with China Adoption rules has really really really increased!  I now someday we will go back to Taiwan too, but I KNOW we are going to china and during this time of our family gettin back on our feet and then saving funds it is my time to get this weight off and be acceptable to china!  I want to go where the Lord sends me for children and not have to turn away from waiting children because of my weight!  NO we are not looking at adopting again right this minute!  But God has confirmed we are far from done!  Right now it is my time to get healthy to care for our current family and the children of our hearts to come! :)  And to get back on our feet.  Bobby gets his first full check this week!  I will be able to fill my van up with gas!  Which means starting friday I should be able to go back to the gym 2 to 3 days a week!  Maybe more if gas and childcare work out at other times.  I am blessed the Monday, Wed, Fri childcare worker at the gym is willing to watch Jeremiah as well as Noah :)  Once gas and childcare are out of the way then I can go back!  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I miss workin out there and the ortho has said NO WALKING, no TREADMILL ( course I dont have one anyway), no stairs or jarring.  His orders for now are LOTS of elliptical and lots of weight training, slowly building up the weights I can do !  So I am very excited for this! :)  When the schedule works for bobby to be here for my 5:30 water class I hope to go to that some to but it wont be a regular thing.  Anyway I am thankful that things are improving and obstacles are being removed!  


2 comments:

Mandie said...

So proud of you Tami! You are such an inspiration to me as a mother and a woman!

Robin said...

So happy that things are coming together for you and your family. Great news that you are able to return to the gym. Have a great week Tami!