Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 14, 2015


I saw this quote and it so sums up alot God has been doing in me for a long time but in hyperdrive recently! Just as the walk I have with the Lord to follow Him with my life is not about religion but about relationship so is so much of this life! My prayer is that God will take my MESS and turn it into a message! What God has done for me, what He has brought me through in personal healing, what He has done in bridging the ocean and bringing my boys home, and so much more is all amazing and overwhelming to me but it is not about me. Its about HIM! and Its about people! I do not want to continue to allow fear to keep me from sharing what God has done because then I can't be used. I want to be Jesus with skin on for others! The words in this picture are soo true! It is ALWAYS about people! Jesus came for the people! "He did NOT give you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind"!! Clinging to that and taking the next layer off to what what He leads, whatever that may be! I am not sure WHY I am suppose to share this tonight, But I know one thing. No matter WHAT you are thinking, WHAT is going on with you right now, WHAT is overtaking you, GOD IS ABLE!

No comments: