Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, September 30, 2019

Update September 30, 2019



I have not been using this blog. My last post was in December 2018 when I was 6 months Keto. I shared more on FB than here but apparently sharing so often during the journey made folks think I was seeking attention. I feel I was seeking support, accountability, friendship and maybe encouragement. I also want a record of my journey. Looking back on FB in so much of my life brings memories and challenges me to have the faith I did then or whatever the case may be. I have decided to bring my health journey back to the blog for my record and for any who truly do want to follow along and encourage me, pray for me, and hold me accountable to trying to get healthy. Looking through the posts on this blog is hard and it’s good. 

My last blog post I was 6 months into the Keto way of eating and doing pretty good. 


Top recorded weight- 360 BMI 58.1
June 1st weight (began Keto)-336 BMI - 54.2'
Dec 1 weight 293 BMI- 47.3
Total loss- 67lbs ( 43lbs in last 6 months)


 faltered a little New Years Eve at a party and struggled a little but got back on track and continued to loose. I lost down to around 288.6. For those that may not know our little boy Jeremiah was admitted to the hospital March 13, 2019 very ill. His blood pressure bottomed out that night and I went off Keto and drank a Coke. I battled on and off to try and do Keto during the stay but overwhelming emotions and all that was going on I failed and eventually was totally eating whatever if I ate. March 23rd Jeremiah went left my arms to heaven. I am forever shattered. I have had an incredible difficult time with anything so cooking and eating healthy have not been a priority. I lost my motivation and my why. September 23rd was Jeremiah’s 6 month Heaven Day and I was up to 315 lbs.
 

I have been trying to get back on target for myself and my family. I spent extra time at the cemetery that day and had a meal out with some of my mama tribe.  My friend Kristi over at Keto and Faith and the Red Chute Keto Challenge Group has been trying to help me more and more and finally this past week I was 100% on track with Keto. I weighed in this morning. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13xCnJimBbvoRXBKbJym7bM59s_Y9c0ws


Loss for the week: 5 lbs

Starting weight:360 lbs

Last weigh in: 315 lbs

Current weight: 310 lbs

Total loss to date: 50 lbs

Total Percentage Lost of start weight: 13.89 %

BMI: 50

Pounds left to loose: 185 lbs
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1L_i9akHNUlsaR_Tu-BMQHhQXUD2nd18e


Thank you if you read this far! I am trying so hard to help my family get healthy band find my why again. I promised Jeremiah that I was gonna loose this weight and get healthy in honor of him during our chat at the cemetery last week. I am trying to hold on to the Lord in so many areas. Yes, I know I am starting yet again on this journey and I covet your prayers, encouragement and support if you are willing. It doesn’t matter if anyone else believes, I’ve still got a little fight left in me! I love that song! Please follow along the blog for future updates and comment too.https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mLDEq70nkW58b6j8EuyrXrA0UQWB5Frb



2 comments:

Louise O'Neil said...

Hugs, Mama, you can do it! Do it for NOAH, and do it for your sweet husband but most of all do it for YOU! I am on a weight loss journey, too and it's hard. But you can do it! More hugs!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

thanks Louise