Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Slow movement is still movement

So January went pretty good. The fast for Church went well 😀 I did loose weight though not as much as I wanted or thought I might especially with the fast as well.
Weigh In
Weight~ 1/31/2018~ 332 lbs
Weight loss this month~ 5 lbs
Total lost from top weight~28 lbs
BMI~ 53.6

We were blessed to be able to join the YMCA around the middle of this month. I truly feel this will be life giving and life saving to me. I have been going 3-4 days a week the 2 weeks since we joined. I can usually go Tues-Fri as long as Jeremiah is well and able to attend Caring Hands Pediatric Day Health Center and we don't have field trip conflicts. I am doing a water class on Tues and Thurs and working on my own in the water on Wed and Fri.  One of the water aerobics teachers has herself lost 140 lbs! She has been so encouraging to me.  She is a personal trainer as well and does training in the water which is the only place I can walk and stand any length of time. I am praying to be able to come up with the $ to have even one session with her. 


I am also measuring neck, bust, hips, waist, both arms upper and lower and both legs upper and lower for a challenge FB group I am in. It is interesting to see the inches come off that I don't see when I look in the mirror and strange to me to have a bigger inch loss than weight loss.

I covet your prayers! Thank you for caring and following along as I journey towards my goals to a healthier me! My first big goal is Twoville and then eventually an even bigger goal is ONEderland and on to my final goal weight! Please pray for my Fibromyalgia, arthritis and Chronic Fatigue and that I can tolerate standing and walking better and better without excruciating pain.










No comments: