Blogger Layouts
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Weigh in update #15


So I did not loose as much as I would have liked this week BUT I did loose what is said to be a good amount to loose in a week.  I found the Tortoise and the hard because I am trying to remind myself slow and steady weight loss is my goal.  Lifestyle changes are what I need, not quick fixes, shakes, fad diets, or even weight loss surgery.  I think the healthiest thing overall for me is to slowly and steadily change, as the catterpillar does and someday I will be the beautiful butterfly that the Lord can use, and can do all the things I want to do and my family needs me to do and not be limited by my weight.  I can't weight until I am no longer Super Morbidly Obese and that diagnois is gone.  But I know it is going to take time.  April 3rd marked my 3 year anniversary at Fitness Lady.  I do KNOW that it is teh best think I have ever done!  If you are local and not going somewhere, PLEASE come and check it out!  Come on a guest pass and work out with me!  YOU WON"T be sorry!  It is a HUGE thing you can do for yourself!  It is not near as costly as you might imagine either! Anyway, on to the weigh in update;

Loss for the week: - 2.4 lbs

Starting weight: 345 lbs
Current weight: 319.2 lbs
Total loss to date: 25.8 lbs
Total Percentage Lost: 7.47 %
BMI: 51.5
Pounds left to loose: 174.2

So that puts me at a total weight loss of:




I was QUITE excited when I realized this put me at a 25 lb weight loss!  Why does 25 lbs sound like so much more than 23?? LOL  that is a quarter of a hundred pounds.  It is 1/8 of the total 200 I need to loose!  Yes I know only 1/8 BUT it still something!  It feels huge to me though I know its not but its a beginning.

This is the record of the journey thus far from My Fitness Pal's profile.  If you are on there friend me :)  I am Tamijoy4Him.  Just let me know who you are!

These are my latest pics.  Taken as close to April 3rd as possilbe, since the 3rd is my Fitness Lady  anniversary each month.  At that point my loss was 23.4 lbs.  To me I look BIGGER than I started.  I am looking at that and not seeing where the 23.4 came from but I know its gone.  I can't wait till it starts looking like its leaving!  

I had a VERY active week this week out of the gym too so I was shocked I didnt loose more.  Hopefully it wil help for next week's weigh in that I am ALREADY worried about.  Easter I did not do as good as I should have, but much better than I used to would have!  So that is something.  



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats, Tami!! That's wonderful!!

The Family K. said...

Nicely done, Tami!! You are doing an amazing job.

Robin said...

Great week Tami! 25 lbs is a great milestone to hit.

Soozie4Him said...

Tami, 25 pounds is HUGE! Pick up a 5 pound bag of flour, and then try to carry around FIVE of those! That's what you were doing and now you don't have to carry those around anymore!